Tuesday, July 24, 2007
7:47 AM
Wake up and let me go.When it all happens, I blame myself.
But now I begin to realise; it isn`t my fault,afterall.
I never wanted it to happen.
And I`m sure you both didn`t expect things to turn out this way.
I`ve seen it all,all fourteen years.
I really wish things would get better when you come back.
Because I miss having you around.
And I miss seeing you laugh, and you smile.
I miss everything about you.
Hurry home alright,we`re going to solve this out.
And yes,I miss singing in the bus with squaddies ):
LIKE L-O-V-E.
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraodinary
E is even more than anyone you can adore
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart but please don`t break it
Love, was made for me and you.edit/I MISS MR SIOW AND CLAY MARBLE.
and i swear,i would.